Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Very First entry for What's Pinning?!

 

Hello Everyone,

                                                      Welcome to What's Pinning?!
When I wrote my Bio I had done so on hubpages as I'm familiar with the site but there is no place to put entries in as I can here. You can find detailed information on who I am as well as what this blog is about at http://jaded777.hubpages.com/hub/Whats-Pinning-Unearth-those-lost-and-forgotten-pins.

If you don't have the time to read the full length Bio here is a shortened version. I love pinterest with all its information but it is like a never ending maze of it. Getting lost while looking around is common and repinning only to forget about what's been pinned is as well. I am so guilty of this too. I  wanted a way to connect with other creative souls to share ideas and experiences while at the same time getting some of those pins I've forgotten about done. As I've stated in my hubpage I am not affiliated with or getting paid from Pinterest and aside from the pins I directly post I will always give credit where credit is due. With that said the statements and opinions in this blog are my own based on my own knowledge and experiences. I hope to see you all here again for the first project.

No comments:

Post a Comment